Do you want to apply for a loan? Then you are at the right address with us.
At us we strive to make it as easy as possible for you, so you can apply for your loan online. With the help of the quotation module you can request one or more offers in one go and compare it if desired. This can be completely free of charge and without obligation and you pay no additional costs with us such as closing costs for taking out a loan!
How does it work?
- You fill in your personal details on our application form. You instruct us to request one or more offers for you.
- You will receive an overview of your loan options by mail. You can study the quotations at your leisure and make your own choice. This way you can be sure that you choose the loan that suits you.
- You send the signed quotation + the requested documents to us. As a rule, the money will be in your account within a few days after the approval of the bank.
- Apply for your loan online
- You can request multiple quotations at once
- You will gain insight into your loan possibilities
- A Free quote by mail and by mail
- You decide yourself, without prior advice, if and which product suits you best
- You pay no closure or consultancy costs
Do you already have a loan?
In this case, you can probably save money by transferring your existing loan to Postage Credit. Experience shows that the benefit of switching can be considerable. Your current loan (s) will then be taken over by another bank at a lower interest rate. We arrange the transfer for you free of charge . Do you have any questions or would you like more information about the transfer of your current loan? Then you can go here . At our company we are happy to be of service.
Request non-binding quotation
Rates Personal loan
|Credit amount||Term amount||Debit interest on an annual basis||Annual percentage rate||Duration credit agreement||Total amount to be paid by the consumer|
|€ 50,000||€ 502||3.9%||3.9%||120 months||€ 60,269|
|€ 25,000||€ 253||4.0%||4.0%||120 months||€ 30.409|
|€ 15,000||€ 156||4.6%||4.6%||120 months||€ 18,660|
|€ 10,000||€ 110||5.9%||5.9%||120 months||€ 13,170|
This calculation is a guideline and you can not derive any rights from it. We assume the lowest interest that we can offer you. The exact interest depends on your personal circumstances and may vary. The minimum duration is 6 months and the maximum duration is 120 months. The minimum interest rate is 3.9% and the maximum statutory interest rate is 14% per year.